Join Us !
Employment Opportunities at Ajax Adventure Camp
For more information about working at Ajax, please call 970.205.9392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hire experienced, mature, and creative staff members.
- Senior Counselors are 21 or older.
- Assistant Counselors have graduated high school, but are under 21 yrs old (Typically age 18-20).
- Jr. Counselors are 16 or older, but have not yet graduated high school.
- Ajax Sleepaway counselors are 18 and older and will live and work at Ajax Sleepaway camp (room and board provided for Ajax Sleepaway counselors only).
You will be required to maintain several certifications depending on your staff position. Senior and Assistant counselors will attend a week-long training session run by Ajax Adventure Camp prior to the first week of Camp.
15 Year olds may apply to be a counselor-in-training (CIT) or choose to be a camper.
We hire counselors on a rolling basis throughout the winter and spring, so if you are interested for this summer, please contact us as soon as possible.
Our priorities when evaluating applicants:
- Love working with kids
- Prioritize safety
- Be responsibly crazy
- Possess the desire to lead
We look forward to speaking with you!